Order custom blinds with confidence knowing we stand behind every thing product we make
Our warranty covers
Our warranty covers the products against manufacturing defects under normal use of the product. If, during the warranty period, your product is defective, we will repair or replace the defective product. The Warranty is valid to the original purchaser only, is non-transferable, and only applies to custom-made products used in the original windows for which the product was intended. There is a 5-year warranty period from the date of purchase for motors and related accessories.
Our warranty does not cover
- Defects resulting from misuse, accidents, customer alterations, exposure to the elements, excessive humidity, failure to follow care instructions, and general wear-and-tear[i]
- Standard maintenance associated with motors and accessories, including, but not limited to, replacement or recharging of batteries
- Any change in condition or damage resulting from the removal of the product and/or the reinstallation of said product
- Products deemed unusable due to miss-measurements, assembly, or installation not in accordance with the installation instructions
- Costs associated to shipping, removal, re-measuring, and reinstallation
[i] includes, but is not limited to: fraying of fabrics, diminished color intensity and/or natural fading from exposure to sunlight, exposure to salt air, damage from insects or pets, or loss of pleating from product not being cycled
If after-purchase or Warranty service is ever needed, please contact Orion by email at email@example.com arrange for a repair or replacement. Please have all information related to the ordered product(s) (date of purchase, description of the problem and when the problem occurred), as well as your name, contact information, date of purchase, and order number (if applicable). If possible, sent pictures of the problem attached your email. If the product is to be shipped back to Orion, please include a copy of the order/receipt, your name and contact information, address, description of the problem, and when the problem occurred.
Due to variances among computer monitors, the colors that appear on your screen may not be exact.
If color is important to you, you can request free samples prior to ordering. We guarantee your satisfaction with the color only if you have requested samples prior to ordering and if the color of the purchased product differs from the sample you have received. Colors may vary between dye lots. If you order blinds for a room and want to make sure they are all the same color, be sure to purchase all your blinds at the same time so they are manufactured from the same material lot. We will only guarantee an exact colour match for blinds that are purchased together on the same order.
MADE IN CANADA
All of our products are made in Canada
Our blinds usually ship out within 10 business days
We promise that installing your blinds will be made easy